NUST Business Review is multidisciplinary in scope, and interdisciplinary in knowledge, content, and methodology from across the spectrum of business and management. NBR aims to provide an influential platform for practitioners and academic scholars to publish theoretical, conceptual, empirical, and applied research by sharing ideas and knowledge in order to assist business enterprises, and organizations to contribute and augment their commitment to the society. The journal is committed to offer readers with invaluable content that expand and develop the understanding of business management practices through empirical investigation, theoretical, and critical analysis. Furthermore, NBR provides the scholars with opportunity to tie recent trends in business management research and practice through ground-breaking, in-depth perspectives, and innovative methods that lay the foundations of sustained inquiry and investigation.
Areas covered in NUST Business Review are:
- Business Management
- Business Foresight and Performance
- Strategy and Practice
- Leaders and Leadership
- Decision Making in Business
- Finance and investment
- Banking and Financial Services
- Accounting and Auditing
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cross Cultural Management
- Conflict Management
- Environmental Impact of Business
- Brand Management
- International Business and Role of MNCs
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Diversity, Inclusion and Gender in Business
- Change Management
- Training and Development
- Learning and Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Creative Economy and Business Networks
- Industrial and Labor Relations
- Regional Business Cooperation
- Business Ethics and Law
- Supply Chain Management
- Shipping and Logistics
- Production, Operations and Quality Management
- Family Business, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
The manuscripts of sufficient quality that meet the aims and scope of NUST Business Review will be reviewed only. Currently, there are no publication fees payable at the time of submission or acceptance.
At the time of submission, you will be required to submit your original, that you have the rights in the work, that you are submitting the work in NBR at a time and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and the work is not published elsewhere, and that you have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by you.
What is Publishable in NBR?
1.1 Aims & Scope: Before submitting your manuscript to NUST Business Review, please ensure you have read the Aims & Scope.
1.2 Article types: Research papers, conceptual/theoretical papers, review papers, case studies, book review, industry note, view point, and monograph
1.3 Writing your paper: Authors must provide their affiliations and complete postal and e-mail addresses with their submissions. The word count for submissions will be strictly between:
- Research papers 7000-8500 words only,
- conceptual/theoretical, and review papers 3000-4000
- A Book Review of not more than three pages
- Industry note/view point not more than 4 pages.
All articles must be accompanied by a structured abstract of 150–200 words. Notes should be numbered serially and presented at the end of the article.